An Archetypal Journey through a Woman’s Wombscapes: A TreeSisters New Moon Online Retreat Series
with Edveeje Fairchild, M.Ed
This series is offered free to all treesisters members. Become a member here (or keep reading for more details):
An Archetypal Journey through a Woman’s Wombscapes
The Unknown She
Beyond the veil
And through the mist
Of mind and memory
Is an island of soul sanctuary
A place where the feminine
In all her glorious mystery
There - in the soul’s sanctuary
Is a circle of wisdom
Burning ancient and primordial
As the womb from which we came
Its fire cuts through the fog
Of forgetfulness and what could have been
As we are summoned
To the ancient council
Where our inner wise women
Will give us our new name
As they restore both our crown and our throne.
The ancient wise women
Are the ones we have been waiting for;
We seek now their faces and their wisdom
In order to know more deeply our own.
~ Edveeje Fairchild, M.Ed
Welcome to a year-long archetypal journey through a woman’s wombscapes called Your Inner Wise Women Council. This series is our gift to you for being part of the sisterhood and for making the trees part of the air that you breathe.
At the core of our feminine being is an ancient and archetypal wisdom that seeks to guide us into the fullness of our destiny and calling. This core of our being also connects us directly to the wisdom of Nature.
Over the course of this year long journey, we will meet and connect with four feminine archetypes who are present within each of us: the Midwife, the Wise Woman, the Mistress, and the Wilderwoman.
Each archetype is also directly connected to an earthscape energy, a season, a phase of the Moon and tide, as well as one of the four phases of our monthly menstrual cycle.
Over the course of the next four seasons - each season - we will meet and become intimate with that season’s guide as we journey into the wisdom of our wombscapes and listen to what our inner wise women council has to say about our soul callings, our deepest dreams, and our longing to become more fully the women we know we were always destined to be.
· Become more emotionally aligned with joy as a daily experience
· Plug directly into Nature’s wisdom as a source of soul guidance
· Create a healthy and natural physical rhythm that energizes you
· Cultivate an ability to listen to your soul’s guidance through the tracking of your monthly cycle
· Capitalize on your natural capacities throughout your cycle to optimize your productivity and schedule
· Deepen your understanding of - and connection to - your soul calling
· Understand and begin to minimize your monthly pms symptoms
· Join a sisterhood who will support and encourage you to live your most authentic life based in your own womb-centric wisdom
Journey into the wisdom of your wombscapes and listen to what your inner wise women council has to say about your soul calling, your deepest dreams, and your longing to become more fully the woman you know you were always destined to be.
Come join us by becoming a treesister…
What is a treesister?
When you become a treesister, you are making forest restoration literally part of the air that you breathe. You are adding your energy to the rising tide of love that recognizes our role as restorers and protectors of the web of life.
Your monthly contributions fund tropical reforestation:
£10 / $13 = 38 trees per month
£20 / $26 = 76 trees per month (approx)
£50 / $65 = 189 trees per month (approx)
£100 / $130 = 379 trees per month (approx)
(these amounts are approximate due to exchange rates)
You are also supporting women through the development of the TreeSisters Femmiversity (our educational platform of nature-based feminine leadership offerings), as well as our multi-platform network of sisterhood, feminine empowerment and culture shifting work with the Map of 5 Choices.
Receive the New Moon Series free when you become a treesister today:
TreeSisters is a registered UK Charity #1149961
When you replenish the forests, we replenish you with these benefits:
Members only access to live New Moon Online Retreats with Edveeje
Access to our beautiful membership website with content that will awaken your wild feminine nature
Support to create your own TreeSisters Grove, where you can connect with local treesisters to reforest your local area
Seasonal Online Retreats: four times a year we invite you to join us for embodied seasonal meditation explorations
50% discounts on our Femmiversity online courses that will sink deep into your bones
About the Trees You are Planting
Why the Tropics?
The tropical forests are more than 'the lungs' of our world - they are rain creators, weather stabilizers, air cleansers and conditioners for the whole planet. They are our major carbon sinks - absorbing excess atmospheric carbon that otherwise acidifies our oceans. They are the most biodiverse places on Earth in regions housing the poorest populations, facing the worst extremes of climate change. Let’s re-robe them in green.
Where are we Planting?
We have dedicated and experienced planting partners who have been through our careful due diligence process. Our partner projects are currently reforesting in the following areas:
India: Project GreenHands
Madagascar: Eden Projects
Kenya: International Tree Foundation
Plant trees + receive the New Moon Series free when you become a treesister today:
Your Inner Wise Women Council: The Journey
The Midwife & the Summons to Let Go
· Meeting the Midwife of Your Soul – The Midwife is the first guide in the journey through our wombscapes. Follow her enchanting invitation to become more by distilling down to your soul essence. The Midwife’s mystical summons is for us to slow down and let go of all that does not belong so that we might grow into our expanded self.
· Embodying the Sun, Moon, Seasons & Tides – The Midwife takes us on a journey through autumn’s landscape as we listen for the summons from the waning moon and allow ourselves to become as empty as the ebbing tide. In this session, we will explore the creative potential of the pre-menstrual phase of our cycle and invite the Midwife to help alchemize any monthly pre-menstrual symptoms we may experience.
· Exploring the Inner Deserts & Rivers of Your Wombscapes – The Midwife is our guide into the inner deserts and rivers of our wombscapes. As a woman of the desert and the river, she has gifts to share with us as she guides us out of all that no longer serves us into the territory of our desires and dreams where our authentic selves over-flow with the wisdom of the rivers.
The Wise Woman & the Summons to Rest
· Meeting the Wise Woman of Your Soul – The Wise Woman is the second guide in the journey through our wombscapes. She knows most modern women are exhausted, overwhelmed, busy, and therefore often sick, depressed, and fatigued. The Wise Woman’s summons is a modern invitation into an ancient practice grounded in the wisdom of rest as the source of all our action.
· Embodying the Sun, Moon, Seasons & Tides – The Wise Woman takes us on a journey through winter’s landscape as we listen for the summons from the dark of the moon to re-imagine and re-vision our lives. The Wise Woman is the highly intuitive, winter womb-space in which women metaphorically go up into the mountains to vision, dream, presence and gestate new worlds. In this session, we will become as still and empty as low tide as we tap into our inner oracle who resides at the center of our womb-cave and is most present at our monthly bleed time.
· Exploring the Inner Mountains of Your Wombscapes – The Wise Woman is our guide into the mountains of our wombscapes. The mountains are the soulscape of our highest potential; the place in which we embody our deepest values and climb our own heights. As a mountain cave dweller, the Wise Woman has gifts to share with us as she guides us ever more deeply into our life’s vision and spiritual purpose as seen and experienced from the mountain’s summit.
The Mistress & the Summons to Creative Gestation
· Meeting the Mistress of Your Soul – The Mistress is our third guide in the journey through our wombscapes. As a “woman unto herself” the Inner Mistress knows a woman’s physical body is deeply embedded within the Earth and the Earth is deeply embedded within a woman’s body. Self-care is Earth-care and vice versa. In this session we will learn the sensuous language of the Feminine Principle as we gestate our deepest creative longings. The Inner Midwife knows following our creative attractions is the means by which we begin manifesting a life of deep joy.
· Embodying the Sun, Moon, Seasons & Tides – The Mistress takes us on a journey through spring’s landscape as we listen for the summons from the waxing moon and allow ourselves to become as powerful as a rising tide. In this session we will explore our monthly cycle through the lens of how we can become the powerful, productive, and passionate women we know ourselves to be.
· Exploring the Forests of Your Wombscapes – The Mistress is our guide into the inner forests of our wombscapes. As a woman of the forest, she has gifts to share with us as she guides us into the mystery of our deepest creative impulses and attractions. As we journey through the forest Earthscape, we will plummet our uniqueness and our creativity, as well as what roots and grounds us. Amongst the trees, we will be safe and sheltered as we watch what develops and emerges through the creative womb of our forest soulscape.
The Wilderwoman & the Summons to Rebirth
· Meeting the Wilderwoman of Your Soul – The Wilderwoman is the fourth guide in the journey through our wombscapes. She is the instinctual feminine found within all women. She invites us into a deeper and more direct connection with Nature as the source of what we long to birth into the world. In this session, we will explore the power of place and how to inhabit our souls’ unique niche in the world and in the more-than-human community.
· Embodying the Sun, Moon, Seasons & Tides – The Wilderwoman takes us on a journey through summer’s landscape as we listen for the summons from the Full Moon and experience ourselves as pregnant with our deepest desires and fullest possibilities. The Wilderwoman invites us to grow fierce and as wild as the high tide in the name of rebirthing ourselves and our world. In this session, we will take the brakes off as we identify and make a commitment to the “YES!” that has been summoning us throughout the journey.
· Exploring the Inner Valleys & Meadows of Your Wombscapes – The Wilderwoman is our guide into the inner valleys and meadows of our wombscapes. As a woman of the grasslands, she has gifts to share with us as she guides us into a deeper sense of freedom and resilience. This is the soulscape in which we are most open to experiencing our beauty and a sense of belonging to something beyond ourselves. In the grasslands we will hear the voices of the Earth and recognize them as our own.
Becoming the Holy Grail:
Your Inner Wise Women Retreat
During this year-long journey into the heart of your Inner Wise Women Council, you have accessed the wisdom of your womb and followed the summons of your soul into greater emotional alignment, joy, and passionate purpose. You have connected your inner nature (your womb) to outer Nature (the seasons, lunar phases, earthscapes, and tides).
In the process you have become the Holy Grail. Now it is time to fill you to overflowing during a two-hour on-line retreat.
Having learned to follow the wisdom of our wombs, we are now ready to play our part in the cosmic womb’s rebirthing of the Feminine Principle in our modern world.
During our two-hour retreat, we will explore how we fully embody the wisdom of a woman’s wombscapes in practical and creative ways that transform our relationship to ourselves, Nature, and our soul’s vocation in the world. During this retreat you will:
· Create a field guide for your 2017-2018 Year of A Woman’s Soul Journey
· Craft the Four Pillars of Your Inner Wise Women Temple
Receive the New Moon Series free when you become a treesister today: